Returns and Cancellations
Items from the store
An order may be cancelled without penalty if the cancellation occurs before an item is shipped. Once an item is shipped, all orders are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
Returns by mail
• To be eligible for return, all items must be in their original packaging.
• Bath and beauty products must be unused. Once opened, they cannot be returned.
• All packages must be sent through a traceable method. Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are making a return before shipping the item(s). Include purchase date, invoice number, item(s) being returned in the mail.
• All returns will be credited in the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Please allow up to 21 days for us to receive your return and process your credit. Once the return is processed, we will send an email confirmation of your credit. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Seminars and Classes
Due to the need for an accurate head count to purchase appropriate supplies, all seminars and classes are non-refundable. In the event that an instructor must cancel a class you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.